Saturday, June 17, 2006

I went to my first CLP today! I like the two songs we sang: "We Will Magnify" and "Hosanna" (which I already knew from CFC-YFC). We had a talk by Cheryl, Kuya Charles' sister, who is one of my role models now. =) I did not like the icebreaker game too much, but hanging out after the nice talk, share, and discussion group was fun. It was cool hanging out with the leaders and feeling like their equals instead of seeing them as part of a "leader-clique." Enrico, Iris, Penny, Cathy and I went to Richmond to eat dessert... We ate at this kind of "hole-in-the-wall" place by Richmond Centre that served leche flan with shaved ice and condensed milk. Yum! I hadn't laughed so much in a long time ("There's a party in my mouth and everybody's throwing up." -Echo). I think I got abs from laughing so much with them. XD I'm really looking forward to next week's CLP. =D

Yours in Christ,
Carmela

0 comments: