Monday, July 19, 2010

My Current Job as my Mission (Being Brought Back to God)

I just realized that my current (part-time) job brings me closer to God. I get very anxious having to call my department and doing my job as perfectly as I can. I have to pray a lot to get me through those situations. My job requires me to be compassionate and sensitive to the needs of my customers and to work with a team. It may be considered menial by some, but it is what I need right now. Aside from helping me pay bills and rent my job makes me rely on God when I so easily forget to acknowledge His presence. The skills and character I can build through my current job are valuable. As I search for another job to compliment my work week I must rely on and follow God more. Somehow everything's better when I just put God first.

0 comments: