Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To Do

Find out where I can take first aid

Iron

Laundry (ie. hide my laundry from my parents so I can do it myself)

Clean (My room, the bathroom, everywhere)

Putting the dishes away

You see I need to be given very exact instructions on what to do otherwise I become very paralyzingly anxious. I know I'm supposed to do more around the house though I am unsure as to exactly what. Right now I feel as if I have to clean my whole house. I find that quite a daunting task. I may be updating this page with what I remember or learn.

I'm in that paranoid sleep-deprived state where I'll become very anxious and go nuts from lack of an exact task that needs to be accomplished. I may find out about something that I need to do, but it may not be enough. What I do might never be enough. I must clean my house, find another job to supplement my current income, and finish driving lessons. That all seems too much (That's the depressed little me talking). Anyway, hope I can just be brave and get through this day.

I've been told I need to get out more so I'll be less sad and have a break from negativity.

When I'm doing well emotionally everything seems better. I'm a very emotional ("sensitive" - I answered yes to all ten of these questions: http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/2010/07/10-questions-to-see-if-you-are-highly.html) person.

0 comments: