Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 10 at VVL

Marco said that the cheese in poutine looks like poop. lol. He said it's good to laugh. He said if he knew I was working at this time he would've scheduled a different shift. He asked for the night shift.

JR Celski waved hi to me when I walked in to the Transport Mall after checking in. :D

I helped some figure skaters into their van before I swung by Bay 3 to hang with Marco and mes quebecoises preferes.


I helped at Bay 10 towards the end of my shift. The bus drivers were really nice. They chatted with us. They let us warm up in their busses.

Irene and I figured out how to use the handwarmers. We and Eunseon shared the handwarmers.

Irene, Catherine, Iris and I had dinner together. Karen and Momo joined us afterwards.

Terrance greeted me with, "Happy days." He still didn't remember what the show was. He said it wasn't Danger Mouse.

Iris hugged me after we took a picture.

Catherine and I will help each other speak our second languages. Catherine will practice her English while I practice my French. She says I just need to practice to improve my French. :D

"You know what we have to do? We have to have one of those leads like they have for a dog and tie it to the front of the bus so that we can yank on 'em." - Stephen (deadpan) upon my reporting that we had missing drivers earlier