Tuesday, February 23, 2010

VVL Day 12

I saw:

Sinead Kerr
the Japanese male figure skater with the shoelace problem
the Japanese male figure skater with pretty eyebrows
Michael Lambert and his buddy Matthew Morison (we talked for quite a while about how he was enjoying his first Olympic experience in his home country, how he bought DVDs, has Blue Ray from LG, and I gave him directions to the DVD lounge). :)
Shani Davis
Michael Lambert's coach

Christo let us ride in the shuttle twice. He said Yoda scared him when he was little 'cause he thought Yoda was real. I told him, my fellow LZA, and the shuttle driver about my Star Wars poster from QD. Christo said he and his wife used to buy movies in England instead of watching movies 'cause going to the theatre was so expensive.

I survived the day. :D

The Czech people have a habit of finding me ridiculous. Perhaps I'm too cute and little to be taken seriously. >.< *growls*

My fellow LZA said I looked cute with my toque and liked my nails. :)

Michael Lambert seemed genuinely nice, not like the Czech athletes who laughed at me. >.<

I wish the nice athletes like John Napier, Matthew Morison and Michael Lambert the best. Ryan Miller was mean (snobbish/stuck up/full of himself) to Alex and Cat today. :(

I hung out with the friendly bus drivers today ie. the ones the Hillcrest and UBC busses and the nice blue-eyed one from Alabama. :) I told the one from Alabama that I'd pick him over Sidney Crosby (I really would). Haha. "What's he got that I don't?" - blue-eyed friendly bus driver from Alabama who treats us all as if we're princesses and calls us all Baby. :)