Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 11 at VVL

Last Friday I saw Cherry, Alan, and Natalie at Stadium Station. :)

James and I sat together at the Victory Ceremony last night. Thank You God for helping me find my seat and sending Tasia, her fiancee, James, Roger, and Catherine to sit with me. :D Thank You for letting the Stereophonics perform wonderfully. Thank You for letting me have a good time. Thank You for letting me see Roger's pic with Wayne Gretzky and for letting me see Pauley at the ceremony. I'll always remember I was sitting in 452 MM ~110. XD

A Quebecois bus driver and a (Latvian?) athlete winked at me today. :D Sara ("Cera") and I got along fantastically. I saw Henrik Zetterberg and Alexander Semin tonight. Thank You Lord for letting Dad tell me what to do about my schedule. Thank You for letting the food at VVL be good. Thank You for letting me survive Mass and lunch afterwards. Thank You for letting my backpack work out. Thank You for letting me keep warm at the Village. Thank You for letting me greet Kalyna Roberge, the Korean medalists, the Chinese medalists (in particular the married couple who won gold in pairs figure skating), Rick Hansen and his children, and the dignitaries from out-of-town. Thank You for letting me hear the Canadian hockey fans cheer all around False Creek. Thank You for letting me see Mr. Holowka and a fellow friendly volunteer on the way home. Thank You for letting me walk to the skytrain station with kind billingue Jeff. Thank You for helping me not have any trouble recycling/composting all the food and drink containers I had today. Thank You for providing me with bathrooms. XD Thank You for keeping my feet warm. Thank You for helping me finish my apple juice before leaving the Village.

Someone in the meal tent kept whistling an 80s song.

Sara, Melanie(? I forget her name though she's very nice) and I watched Virtue and Moir's flamenco (original) skate together. They found Scott Moir manly.