Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 15 at VVL

I've been seeing so many famous people that it's dizzying. My nutrition and sleep is down. I'm not greeting everyone as I usually do. I've gotta have that radical hospitality again. Christine Nesbitt walked past me and I didn't greet her. I didn't congratulate Coach Davidson on getting another gold medal. I needed to go home early today. I needed the rest. I can't think straight. I now know that eating McDonalds is acceptable only in dire circumstances ie. when I forgot my lactaid. God showed me that I would've liked the veggie pasta and curry.

Notable Athlete Sightings:
  • Team Canada Men's Hockey (3x) ~ I said "Salut. Bon soir" to Martin Brodeur
  • Denny Morrisson (yesterday?)
  • Austrian men with their 2 bass-pumping SUV limos, girls, and booze.
  • Maelle Ricker
  • White and Davis
  • Virtue and Moir
  • Mirai Nagasu
  • married Chinese pairs couple who won gold
  • Mercedes from Over the Bolts and her friend
  • Zdeno Chara
  • Kipper
  • Jari Kurri
  • Christine Nesbitt
  • good-looking (and good-smelling) Italian male figure skater who I was behind in security a while back ("arrow shaped" cough drop man)
  • Tanith Belbin (she looked crabby) :S